Friday, December 10, 2010

The Purple Parents -- CHEER SIGNS for MAAC's!!!

I keep hearing about how some of the other PARENTS in the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference are organized in the stands at the Conference Championships -- and I think it's high time the PURPLE PARENTS get their "purple on" and make their "purple presence" felt!!!

So, to get us started in that direction -- I'm pulling out a "custom sign" design that we started at Mercy High School back in 2002 (see photos) and putting the purple on it!  As you can see, the signs are customized for your swimmer or diver -- with their name on one side. With the "other side" of the sign carrying the Niagara University logo and the words:  2011 MAAC Swimming & Diving Championships.

Now, I can make the sign for you - or, I can send you the artwork and you can make it yourself!!!

If you'd like me to make one for you the pricing is as follows:
  • One Custom Cheer Sign:  $8
  • Two Custom Cheer Signs:  $15

You just need to determine the "copy" you want on the side of the sign that carries your Diver or Swimmer's name.  Here are the options:
  • SWIM FAST and your Swimmer's First Name
  • DIVE GREAT or GREAT DIVE and your Diver's First Name
  • GO! your Athlete's First Name GO!

And, then on the other side of the sign you have two options:
  • The design you see in the picture with the LOGO and MAAC CHAMPIONSHIPS copy
  • Or, just the LOGO 

The colors:  Purple stick and the sign is white with purple and black copy

DEADLINE:  If you'd like me to make a sign(s) for you -- which I'll do over the CHRISTMAS BREAK -- just do the following:
  1. Send me an email with the "sign directions" you want for your custom designed sign
  2. Send me a check made out to Jim Small at my home address -- which I'll send to you -- after you've sent me an email.
  3. DEADLINE:  December 21st.
I will have the signs ready for you by the Canisius Meet if any of you'd like them then -- if not, I'll bring them to the MAAC Championships.

Now, if you'd like to make it yourself -- I'll send you the directions and the artwork -- just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment