Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Team BackPack -- Still Time to Order!

As we await the receipt of payment for the Purple Eagles Team Speedo Pro BackPack -- if you still want to order a bag - leave a comment (below) by this Friday.  As of right now, twenty-one team members will be sporting the "purple bag" at the Akron meet.  We'll need to know the name you want on the bag; first, last or initials -- only.  The "investment" is $49.50 per bag -- add $10 if you want the bag sent to your home instead of Niagara University.

3 comments:

  1. Please print "Jackson" on Lindsey's swim bag and mail it to the pool. Where do I mail the payment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,

    I sent an email out with the info two days ago. Here's where you send the money:

    Please send me an email at jim.small@ndgoirish.com and I'll send you a copy of the email.

    Thanks,


    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I able to order the swim bag still? If so I would want Harrington embroidered on it.
    Thanks,
    Kathleen Harrington
    kharrington1871@aol.com

    ReplyDelete